Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The principal function of your homes roof is to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.