Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.