In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ennis and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.