In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ennis and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key reason for your roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.