Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key reason for your roof is to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.