Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Ennis and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you want to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.