In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary function of the roof is usually to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.