In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Ennis and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.