Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.