In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.