Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.