Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ennis and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.