In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ennis and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.