Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Ennis and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main function of the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.