In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.