In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ennis and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary function of your roof is to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.