Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Ennis and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.