In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Ennis and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal reason for your homes roof is to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.