Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Ennis and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.