Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ennis and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary reason for your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.