In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Ennis and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main reason for your roof would be to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.