In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Ennis and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main reason for your roof is to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.