Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal purpose of your roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.