In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ennis and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key function of your homes roof is always to shelter your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.