Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Ennis and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.