Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Ennis and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.