In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ennis and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The main reason for the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.