In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Ennis and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary function of your roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.