In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.