In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Ennis and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.