Looking for a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Ennis and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.