In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The principal intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.