In Need of a Ennis Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Ennis area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Ennis roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Ennis and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Ennis. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Ennis
Ennis is a city in eastern Ellis County, Texas located 35 miles south of Dallas. The population was 18,513 at the 2010 census, up from 16,454 at the 2000 census. It is the third largest city in Ellis County, with the county seat of Waxahachie being the largest and the city of Midlothian being the second largest. The city is also home to the National Polka Festival and the Texas Motorplex.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The principal purpose of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Ennis, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.