In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Duncanville and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The main purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.