Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Duncanville and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main intent behind your roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.