Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Duncanville and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main reason for the roof is to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.