In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Duncanville and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal function of your roof is always to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.