In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal function of the roof is to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.