In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.