In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Duncanville and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Duncanville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal function of your homes roof is to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof in person before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.