Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key function of the roof is to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.