In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Duncanville and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.