Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Duncanville and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.