Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.