Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.