Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Duncanville and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Duncanville. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.