Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Duncanville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Duncanville and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.