Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal purpose of the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.