In Need of a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Duncanville and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.