Looking for a Duncanville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Duncanville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Duncanville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Duncanville and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Duncanville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Duncanville
Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. The city is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
Duncanville is located at 32°38′47″N 96°54′41″W / 32.64639°N 96.91139°W / 32.64639; -96.91139 (32.646333, -96.911309).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Duncanville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.